Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween & More October 2007 Pictures (13 Months Old)

Pop Pop and me eating pretzels.
Sleeping little angel.Another one of my new silly faces.
It's never to early to learn to drive.
"Hey Dad, close the door for me, would ya?"Loving my rocking chair. My Aunt Dee would be happy to see me enjoying it so much. This was hers when she was a little girl.
Playing the harmonica. Pretty good for my first time.
Daddy is impressed (see him over there?)



Halloween party at our friends house. Here is Natalie and me staring at each other. What do you mean, she's too old for me?Halloween night. Visiting Nana and Pop Pop.



"Come on Daddy, let's play." That's what I'm talking about.
Ready to go shopping with Mommy and Daddy.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

what a ham you are little christopher, i love it!