Thursday, February 28, 2008

More February 2008 Pictures (18 Months Old)

Mommy is a member of a baby board
so she had this signature made.
The 1st is the one she likes best.

One of my favorite things to do now is dive over
Daddy on the floor. He hurt his back recently so I guess
I can't do this for awhile. Poor Daddy.

Mommy loves my feet. If I grow up to have a foot fetish,
you know where I got it from (LOL). I still love to climb up the steps.
That stupid baby gate is in my way though.


I play peek-a-boo with Elmo on the computer.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hey Christopher! Jacob says he wants to come over and play with your soccer ball and your basketball. He also likes your blue snow suit and wishes that his mommmies had taken him sledding as well. Happy 18 months buddy (almost)!. Love, Nancy, Susy, and Jacob